As you are here you definitely want to know how to add a second email to your Venmo account. Venmo is one of the famous and well-known platforms used to send and receive money from your family and friends.
By using the linked email of your Venmo account you can send and receive money from your friends or family quite easily.
However, we are here to know if is it possible to add a second email to your Venmo account. The answer is yes, you can add a second email to your Venmo account:
How to Add a Second Email to Venmo Account
The process to add another email to your Venmo account is given below here:
- Go to your Venmo account by entering your login details.
- After this, you need to open the link: https://venmo.com/identity/verify_email_addresses
- Then you have to enter the second email in the provided space.
- On the next page, you will find the text field where you have to enter the verification code.
Related: Does Panda Express Accept Cash App
Why Do You Add a Second Email to Venmo?
Usually people want to add a second email to their Venmo accounts because they want to receive money from others by using another email. There could also be reasons as well.
You may have experienced that when you make a transaction at an incorrect email that is not linked with Venmo. The recipient will not get the money in such a case.
However, still there is a way for the recipient to get the money. Your friend can add the wrong email address as an incorrect email address.
Related: How To Add venmo To Linktree
Add a Second Email to Venmo
Once the money is sent to the incorrect email address still you can receive money but you have to add the email address as a second email to your Venmo account.
For this, you have to sign in to your Venmo account by using a browser as we have discussed in the above lines. You must note that it is not possible to add a second email using your Venmo mobile app.
Your second email will also be attached to your Venmo account along with the first email which you have used to create a Venmo account. That,s why you can still send and receive money by using both of your emails.
But you must remember that you need to have your first email if you want to log in to your Venmo account or want to change your account details as it is not possible with the second account.
Also Read: Does G2A Accept venmo
How to Get Money Back Sent to an Unknown Email Address?
Here is the process to get your money when you sent it to an unknown email. Follow the process in the given lines:
- Open the Venmo app on your mobile app or website from a web browser using login credentials.
- Then you need to tap on the icon of a single person.
- After this, you have to tap on the ‘incomplete’ icon.
- Tap on Take Back from the Payment tab.
That,s all that you have to do in order to get your money back to the original payment source. If you were using the card or bank account you will receive the funds in your card or bank account. The funds will be displayed in your Venmo account balance.
You must know that process of payment reversal may take about 3 to 5 business days. Once your payment is reversed you will find it in your account statement. Mostly the Venmo balance reversed instantly.
Related: How To Overdraft Venmo Card
Why Get Emails From Venmo When you Don’t Have an Account?
If you don,t have a Venmo account but still receiving emails from Venmo then there could be someone using your email on Venmo to create an account.
The domain provider may also issue your email address to someone other when you are not using your email address sometimes.
If you want to stop getting these emails from Venmo then you should search for the verification email from your inbox and then tap on it was not you. After this, someone from Venmo will connect with you to resolve the issue.
Can a Venmo account have 2 email addresses?
No, you can,t have 2 email addresses for a single Venmo account. This means you can only use the email that you have used to create a Venmo account.
How To add another account to Venmo?
Follow the process given below to add a second account to Venmo:
- Login to your Venmo account using credentials.
- Then tap on the single person icon from the top of the Venmo screen.
- Now you have to choose the settings option and then tap on payment methods.
- After this, you have to tap on the option of Adding a bank or card.
- Then you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to add and verify your bank account.
Can you have 2 Venmo accounts?
Yes, Venmo allow it,s users to have 2 Venmo account and it is the maximum limit of using a bank account. This means you will not be able to use the bank account for the third time to create a Venmo account.
Can we have 2 Venmo accounts with a phone number?
You can,t use a phone number on Venmo to create a second account. A phone number can be used only once to create a Venmo account. But if you need to create a second Venmo account you can also use a temporary phone number.
The process to add a second email to a Venmo account is quite a simple and easy task. It will take just a few minutes of time to be completed. Hope after reading this article you will be able to use another email on your Venmo account.
- How To Transfer Money From Mercari To Cash App – 2022 - October 16, 2022
- Can I Transfer Money From Reliacard To Cash App – 2022 - October 16, 2022
- Can You Transfer Money From Google Play To Cash App – 2022 - October 16, 2022